About Me

I am a student at GCE Lab School in Chicago. This is my blog to show all my work.

Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

I am Malala

For our last unit of our MDGs & You class, we were asked to make a slideshow on the Book "I am Malala." We read this book over the summer and then watched a documentary to help us with the presentation. Unit 3 was a short unit because we took too much time in unit 2, so we just got right into the action project. I learned a lot more about Malala through doing this research, and now have a greater understanding for her.I think I could have gone a little faster next time, but it wasn't much of a problem. I thought the time limit and the length of the presentation was a little challenging, but nothing I couldn't handle. I am most proud of how my project looks. I think it looks very nice, and a worked very hard on it, so  am very pleased. This is my final action project of the term and I am happy with all of them that I've done. I am now ready for Halloween, and can breathe easy for final presentations then rest-bit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marine Biodiversity Literature Review

It's officially my last action project at GCE! I've done over 80 action projects and here is my last. This project is for my last Se...