About Me

I am a student at GCE Lab School in Chicago. This is my blog to show all my work.

Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

Natural Gas: A Comparison Around the World

For our first unit of Fuel, we learned all about graphing, calculating slope, Point slope formula, the periodic table, chemistry, and much more. For our first action project we were asked to pick a nonrenewable resource (which we had studied) and make a slideshow comparing the U.S.'s usage to another country's usage. I chose Natural Gas. We had to make a graph showing consumption of our resource and calculate lines and where they intersect. We also had to research the molecular structure and the risks and dangers of using our resource. I really liked this project, I thought it was really nice how it covered all of the topics we learned about in class and tied everything together into one slideshow. I learned a lot about natural gas, of course, but I learned a lot about math. The thing I am most proud of is just finishing it on time, as I have been really overwhelmed lately. The thing I thought was the most challenging was not getting all the math confused with negative signs and just generally getting confused or messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marine Biodiversity Literature Review

It's officially my last action project at GCE! I've done over 80 action projects and here is my last. This project is for my last Se...