About Me

I am a student at GCE Lab School in Chicago. This is my blog to show all my work.

Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pollution is not an Illusion.

It's finally our final action project for our Fuel class. I wasn't really a fan of this course so I am rather relieved. For our final action project we were asked to write an essay on how we can reduce our carbon footprint. In unit 3 we studied pollution and how we can reduce it and how we produce it. In the Fuel class itself we learned all about energy, pollution and how we use it. I thought this AP was rather boring as this is a STEAM class and we are writing an essay which seems like more of a humanities thing. I thought the subject was interesting though because it was something that was specific to each person and how they could reduce their individual footprints. I thought the most challenging part was just connecting the whole thing together. It was difficult to answer some of the things in the rubric. The most rewarding part was seeing the essay all laid out and pretty. (That's always my favorite part.)

KVDP, Deaths form air pollution, 2012, Wikemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marine Biodiversity Literature Review

It's officially my last action project at GCE! I've done over 80 action projects and here is my last. This project is for my last Se...